Sunday, January 20, 2008

CHILLIN' IN THE HOT TUB





Over Christmas vacation when all the kids were home, Tim decided to hit the hot tub during a snow storm. He didn't have many takers but Kason and Kenzi were so willing to join him. We knew Kason would, as he is always so happy to be under Uncle Tim's armpit when they have the chance to be together. Kenzi really surprised us when she insisted on joining Kason and Uncle Tim. She'd left her swimsuit in Vegas but we convinced her that her panties would work just fine in the hot tub. By the time Grammie was ready to join them the snow had started falling harder and their wet hair was freezing like icicles on their heads. So, after taking a few pictures I happily ran for cover and warmth in the house. What a great Uncle Tim these kids have. They sure enjoyed their time together!!

4 comments:

Linde said...

That is so cool! I love those pictures. They sure had a blast didn't they?

Chelsee said...

They are brave! I have yet to get in the hot tub. I'll wait until the weather is a little warmer. :)

Jennifer said...

looks like fun, I love getting in the hottub when it's snowing

Muzzer Pam said...

Tim, I haven't seen you for so-o-o long. Little did I know that when I did, it would be so much of you!!

Love,

Pam (Mrs. to you) Fox