Friday, January 4, 2008

THE CAMDYN ATTACK
















I promised Daniel that I'd blog these pictures and tried to get Nate to pay me not to! Dan will be holding this over Nate for years and years to come! These pics were taken Christmas morning when ALL NINE grandkids were here with us. What fun! Camdyn loves everyone, especially little people! She couldn't help attacking Dax and Trex, Nate and Jen's twins.(they are a month older ) What started out as a hug from the back ending up with Camdyn on top of the boys and pretty much putting them face down on the carpet! Is this the part where I say, she WASN'T crying but both her cousins were? After she finished attacking one then she went right for the other brother and showed NO MERCY! She's going to have to be tuff to keep up with these boys and so far it looks like she's doing great! In any event, it was fun to watch them all together.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I always knew girls were tougher than boys (Just don't show these to my boys when they get bigger!)

Chelsee said...

I promise i am not trying to raise a bully!:)

Linde said...

She's got to try and hang with all these boy cousins!

*Ash said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! Your grandbabies are SO adorable!! No wonder you're proud! How fun! Haha! That's a pretty funny story about the twins too by the way! What cuties!1

dennis said...

I do enjoy all of your posts, I forget to make comments and I know they are important because its the only way you know if anyone is reading them. Sometimes wonder if anyone is reading mine, so I shall try and do more comments....

Amanda said...

I love it! Cam is gonna be a tough girl!