Monday, November 3, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Great Grandma Nicoll with Dax and Trexton.

What a treat it was for us to have Nate, Jen and the kids show up trick or treating! We enjoyed every minute! and they did too! I couldn't stop laughing when I looked at the boys! All in camo, could only see the whites of their eyes! so cute, they didn't even look human! Steve and I took them over to see Great Grandma Nicoll and she sure loved that! She had her hair in curlers with a black covering so we figure she was decked for Halloween too! Shelbi and Harlee were amazing! I loved your hair color Shelb! Harlee made sure Grampa noticed her tu-tu! They sure made our Halloween so much fun! My cheeks hurt from laughing!
Shelbi, Harlee, Dax and Trexton

The boys in camo. Dax and Trex

Grampa and Trex

Lollipops and Camo , Trex and Dax





4 comments:

Chelsee said...

The twins are so funny! I'm surprised they sat still long enough to get all painted up.

Unknown said...

It is so nice that your WHOLE family can get together! The grandkids are adorable (I bet you already knew that) and it was wonderful to see Alice, again (I don't think I've seen her since I moved out of my house on Bulter).

Thanks for posting... I miss you!

Amanda said...

The kids look SO darn cute! Glad you guys had fun with them. The Boys look awesome!!!!!! I love it

Andra said...

Cute!! I saw the girls with Velda at the park. I got to play with Shelbi on the swings!