Wednesday, May 28, 2008

CAMDYN

Cam loved her new "cowgirl" hat!
And I think she looks so dang cute in it!


Going for a ride with Grampa to look for ELK and taking her
shoes and socks off
Listening to music with Grampa
Below is one of the cutest pictures I've ever taken! I decided to do a post on just Cam alone. I have so many cute shots of her from her trip to Eagar. So, here she is eating angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries. Enjoying every moment. We had so much fun seeing her this past weekend! (and her parents) I even managed to get a kiss from her, it was quick and then she was done with it! What a girl! I loved watching her, what a magical age. This is the age I love to just sit back and observe. She's into discovering everything and everyone! She loves her cousins and they just love her right back. And she HAS to do everything BY HERSELF! I just want to kiss her face all over but she won't hold still long enough for that to happen! I want her to always, always, remember how loved she is by Grammie and Grampa! (and everyone she comes in contact with...) so Cam, this post has been JUST FOR YOU! LOVE YOU CAM!!!!






5 comments:

Amanda said...

Isn't she so cute. I just love her. And that hat where did you get that it. It is soo cute!! You take such amazing pictures. The last one I LOVE. her face is so beautiful.

Chelsee said...

Those are really great pictures! She loves you right back...it would just take too much of her time to say it! :) Tell steve she started saying Grampa today!

Andra said...

She is pretty dang cute!!! But, all your grandkids are!!

Diane said...

Just when we think she can't get any cuter, she eats cake :).Love to see what all the grandkids are up to.

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pictures of your family. I love keeping up with all of you .... and them!