Monday, February 4, 2008

NATIONAL WEATHER BUREAU SAYS....

Snow, snow and more snow! It's been coming down all day and hasn't stopped yet. Three feet is what we are forcasted to get, sure hope so! The roads are pretty bad, finally the plow came by about an hour ago. I've had a blast out shoveling walks for some of our friends. Nash thinks he needs to be right by my side. He's more of a hinderance than help but he tags along anyway. Hopefully this will help so we'll have plenty of irrigation next summer and NO FIRES! When you're listening to the weather report and you hear NORTHEASTERN ARIZONA, that's us!



12 comments:

dennis said...

85 and sunny today in Florida, played a little golf. Don't miss the snow one bit...see you soon, bring your suntan lotion...

Hannah said...

your house looks so pretty all dressed in white! I wish we were there to play in it! I am so excited about you coming down, I can hardly wait! We are going to have a BLAST!!!

Amanda said...

Ahh I wish I was there!! I miss home

Amanda said...

The house looks awesome!!!

Chelsee said...

that is a great picture. So wonderful we are getting snow

Diane said...

I know you are enjoying the snow.Got any syrup left so you can have sugar on snow?We got 3" this morning but it has turned to rain.Yuck!It is supposed to be in the 40's and rain today and tomorrow.Double yuck!

Markee said...

Those pictures look so pretty!!! I miss Eagar!

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures..They make me homesick though. Drink some hot chocolate and get into a good book for me!

Linde said...

Wow! Not really looking forward to the cold snow, but I guess I better get use to it!

Chelsee said...

I love the new template, it looks so good

Andra said...

Like your layout!!!
Andra

Nancy said...

Very pretty indeed... but I am happy to be here in Hawaii watching the whales and enjoying sunshine and light rain! 75 degrees is perfect for me!!!! Love oyur blog.