Thursday, February 14, 2008

DAD'S OVER THE HILL???

Boys will be boys, what else can I say? Steve is always looking for the prime opportunity to "pin" one of his boys. I'm supposed to note on here( for Steve) that Daniel thinks he's pretty tuff! But Dad had to show him how it's done, STILL! We had so much fun visiting the kids and grandkids in Las Vegas over the weekend. On Sunday night we had dinner and family night at Dan and Chelsee's and somewhere in the process Steve started to feel the need to humble Daniel. Poor Dan, as he ran for the kitchen sink to throw up he was yelling, "Dad, you cheap shotted me!" Steve, of course, denies any foul play! Poor Camdyn didn't know what was going on! So, Steve has proven once again, that he's NOT OVER THE HILL!










6 comments:

Chelsee said...

Dan wants me to make it clear that last time the two of them wrestled, Steve thought he broke his thumb and had to forfiet the match...I on the other hand saw no "cheap shot" I think Steve won fair and square ;)

Amanda said...

I think Dan made himself throw up so he didn't have to wrestle anymore. J/k

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to give Daniel a hard time about this one

Diane said...

Just when you think you've gotten the "kids" grown, their Dad takes their place.Do they ever get completely grown up?

Linde said...

I agree with Chelsee. That was so funny!

Ted said...

Dan, you better watch out, looks like Steve is resorting to senior citizen tactics. You might want to give it few more years and try again. Also its appears Steve is down to his old fighting weight.
Hi to all