Thursday, February 7, 2008

SUDDENLY SENIOR CULPRIT

So, a little while back I yacked about an email I'd received about being "Suddenly Senior", one that I wasn't overly happy about. I really couldn't figure out where it came from, that's what bothered me the most I guess. Last Saturday I went out to clean Steve's office. I turned on his Pandora music so I'd have something to listen to. His email was on his screen and out jumped SUDDENLY SENIOR at me. AHHH HA! The culprit. He was over working at the Red Barn but stopped by for a few minutes to see if I was making progress, when I confronted him! He couldn't stop laughing. It was junk mail that he'd received and he thought he'd get me riled by sending it to me. He was pretty sneaky about it because I wasn't able to find the sender. (I know, I'm not tooo computer literate) So, he claims full responsibility and all the rest of you are off the hook. He would walk around the house following me, saying.... suddenly senior huh? constantly! He'd limp around, pick on me about my aches and pains and numerous other antics that go along with "Suddenly Senior". He's still laughing his head off and thinks he got one over on me...... we'll just let him think that for the time being.......

3 comments:

Linde said...

That is funny! I love your page. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Of course I remember you! How are you! I was just reading some of your entries....so cute & funny. My family is doing well. I'll email you soon and tell you more. Thanks for saying hello. Keep in touch!

Linda

Andra said...

Tell Steve he better just behave or you will be on the computer more blogging about his antics!!!