Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A HUNTIN' THEY WENT BUT I HAD MORE FUN!

I'm behind on blogging again... what can I say?? Such a busy life! A few weeks ago I had the wonderful opportunity to tend the kiddos while Jen, Nate and Daniel all went hunting. Chelsee and Cam kept us company too. (Thanks, Chelsee for all the help, I couldn't have done it without you!) We had so much fun! Below are just a few shots of what we accomplished. Bathtime was a hoot, a trip to the mall came off without a hitch, kinda surprised us as between Chelsee and I we had 5 kidlets. We started and ended at the carousel, went into Dillard's to play with ALL 500 of the WEBKINS and of course, a trip to the pet store was so much fun! All three hunters ended up being successful so that made the trip even better. The girls were not even scared of the dead deer. Jen was quite proud that her deer was bigger than Daniel's and that she survived the mountain lion. What a woman!!
Having fun on the carousel at the mall. Dax, Trex, Cam and Grammie.
Harlee doing her own thing!
Chelsee, Dax, Trex and Camdyn.

Camdyn

Just having a blast in the tub. Dax, Cam and Trex.

I love the look on Cam's face, like she's not too sure about what Dax is saying.

Jen's deer was way bigger than Dan's!! Shelbi and Harlee helping show off the racks.
Way to go Jen! We're so glad the mountain lion decided to leave you alone! Going hunting
with Nathan next year???

Jen and Shelbi








1 comments:

Linde said...

I am glad that you posted some pictures. Looks like you all had fun!