Thursday, December 4, 2008

CURSED WITH "NICOLL" HAIR

What can I say... poor little rascals got cursed with NICOLL hair! Every morning, (and nap time) when they wake up it sure looks like a thousand rats were making nests in their hair!! I laugh every time I see them coming into the kitchen for breakfast and their hair is all matted. Cam got "blessed" with her Dad's hair and Kooper, from the back, looks just like Daniel did at that age! So, looks like they have you to thank Daniel! Just had to post this so you could "see" heredity in the making! Kooper
Camdyn


4 comments:

Linde said...

Maybe if I cut his hair it wouldn't look as bad! Oh well, as long as that is all they inherit from Daniel. Just kidding

Amanda said...

Better be glad they got his hair and not his feet! lol jk. Way to go on all you posts. I love it. Cute pictures.

Chelsee said...

Of all the things Dan could have passed on! Cute pictures

The Nelson's said...

I like your new family picture. someday that will be priceless when Grandma is gone!