Thursday, November 8, 2007

What a lovely day!

What a great day it's been today! Wonderful weather, with the leaves fighting hard to cling to the braches, it won't be long and snow will be on the ground. It's been so beautiful here for the past few days, great days for bike rides and playing with Nash in the back yard. I was thinking today of the peace and serenity I feel when I'm outdoors. That's my favorite place to be. I think lately my house is proof of that too! So guess tomorrow will be toilets and mops for me. Looking so forward to Thanksgiving and all of the grandchildren here. What a treat that will be for me. Our children will all be home with the exception of Tim and Tori. We sure will miss them! I'm having such a nice day, chatting with our children and others I adore as well. Wonderful time of year!

0 comments: