Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Here we go...

Here goes my first attempt at blogging... I think posting pictures of our family adventures will be a great way for all of us to see what's happening in each other's lives. I am creating this blog in Vegas where I have been visiting the "TRIBE" living here. I arrived on Friday in time for dear little Kooper's 1st birthday. What a treat that was for me! The time has passed too quickly as today I'm driving back to Arizona. I have surely enjoyed every moment with the family here! I appreciate all they do to make my stay so enjoyable!

2 comments:

Linde said...

Mom, I love your blog and I am glad that you joined the blog wagon! We had a great time with ya and can't wait until Thanksgiving!

dennis said...

great idea, sounds like someone has a bit too much time...nice job, but was that your first time on a tractor?