Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm Thankful For...

* my ability to love
* my wonderful family...(including the cutest grandkids in the world!)
* a good husband who works hard for our family
* a warm, cozy home
* my friends, near and far, (you know who you are)
* my brother and his family
* my Aunts and Uncles
* my best friend, Pinky
* my cousins and their families, I love them all, they are a huge support to me
* VERMONT
* the seashore and the peace I felt there
* the seasons
* babies
*animals
* seagulls
* puppies
* horses
* turtles
* barns
* Kooper dancing and making me laugh so hard
* Camdyn's beautiful lips and eyes
* Kenzi's cute cheeks and the way she looks over her shoulder
* Shelbi's love of life, she's magical
* Harlee's snuggles
* Kyron's blue eyes and ability to learn
* Kason's hugs every morning when I visit
* Dax's smile, bigger than any around!
* Trex's easy going nature
* America
* those fighting to preserve our freedom
* missionaries
* newleyweds
* new Moms
* the best parents in the world
* the people in my life who lift me when I'm down
* that my kids all have jobs!
* chocolate
* Cheese Puffs
* Lemon Meriange Pie
* Caramel Popcorn
* Fudge
* sunsets
* nature
*riding my bike
* scallops
* Mexican food
* Chinese food
* hugs and kisses
* people I love, even if I don't see them very often
* jeans and sweatshirts
* people I've met over the years that have impacted my life
* the fact that I belive in God and his daily blessings to me.
And the list goes on and on and on.....

0 comments: