Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SNOW AND KIDS = FUN!!

We had a blast today up at the old ski run. This is quite the popular place once a little snow starts to accumulate here on the mountain. We hit it just right, not many people as school wasn't out yet. Linde and Luke are the first to arrive for the holiday so we took full advantage of spending some time outdoors. What fun the kids had and so did the rest of us. We even stopped and convince Steve to join us... and surprisingly he did. I really don't know who had more fun, the kids or Gramp and Gram just watching them. What a great afternoon!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I don't remember how I found you, but I did, and your family and I swear I'm not stalking you guys, it's just fun to catch up with everyone. I love this blog world, it's so fun to see people that I haven't seen in years! You'll have to get my mom going on her blog, she's not very good, check her out on my blog at dawndespain.blogspot and click on the tammie and clifford link.