Thursday, May 19, 2011

MEXICO APRIL 2011


I haven't blogged for so long I've almost forgotten how... so here goes...

In April we went to Rocky Point, Mexico with Nathan, Jennifer, Shelbi, Harlee, Dax and Trexton. Steve and Velda Wiltbank, (Jen's parents) and her two brothers, Ryan and Tristan joined the fun. I'd never been to Mexico and so this was all new to me. I was really nervous, considering all the news we receive concerning the violence in Mexico. Nate assured me that I'd be safe and sure enough all went well. We had a wonderful time, perfect weather and as you can see, an almost private beach. Thanks so much, Nate and Jen for inviting us. We sure all had a terrific time! And yes, I'd go again... soon!




Steve and Colleen




The Nicoll's



Shelbi, Dax, Trex and Harlee


Nathan, Shelbi, Dax, Trex, Harlee, Jen



Nate and Jen



Nate and Jen



The "OLD FOLKS" Stephen and Colleen, Velda and Steve


The Wiltbank's


Trexton


Where's Ryan?



The "grandmothers" at sea.



This is the house all 12 of us stayed.


Dax and Trex



Shelbi



Harlee




Dax and Trexton


Shelbi and Harlee

Grammie, Shelbi, Harlee, Dax and Trex



On the beach, searching for "creatures".



Nathan, Dax and Trex checking out the octopus.

Nathan found a baby octopus.


Harlee


Nathan with a baby octopus.

1 comments:

Linde said...

GREAT pictures! I love them all. What a good looking family:)