Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Toooo busy this week!

I am really wanting to post some pictures of Vermont but this has been the craziest, busiest week ever, I honestly don't have time. I keep thinking I'll get caught up on my sleep from the Vermont trip, jet lag and all but haven't yet. And then there was the new baby... now I am up at Scout Camp at Big Lake, trying to stay behind the scenes and help out a little there. Leaving for Flagstaff later this afternoon and then back tomorrow in time to go back up to Big Lake and be there for the campfire tomorrow night. Linde and I are picking Kyron and Kason up in Kingman, as they've been visiting friends and family in Vegas. Aside from that I just felt the uncontrollable need to snuggle little Kali Jett again!!
Nate, Jen and family will be camping with us at Big Lake starting Thursday morning. We are excited about that. I'm loving being outdoors and on the mountain, making the leave and distance from Vermont a little easier to bear, if that's at all possible. I've had some quiet time and have had the peaceful opportunity to know how blessed I am to have the wonderful people in my life that I love. Nature seems to have a way of bringing out the deep sentiments I guess. It's beautiful on the mountain, the little Scout boys are so dang cute and all over the place. It's fun to watch them and takes me back years when Nate, Dan and Tim were scouters. And yes, I miss that. I'll post Vermont pictures next week and give you all and update on the "other love of my life." (VERMONT) ps saw a deer and fairly new little fawn this morning early.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Do you Nicoll women ever sleep?I want to know what you eat for breakfast.Enjoy your time with the kids and give them all a hug for me.It sure was nice to have you and Steve in Vt.Take care and GET SOME SLEEP!!

Amanda said...

I wanna see pictures of Vermont and the Cabin!!!